Booking and Cancellation Policy
ALPIN LUXE BOOKING POLICIES:
As the host, Alpin Luxe LLC is responsible to the participants for all services and accommodations. Alpin Luxe LLC, its agents, hosts, coaches, servants and employees shall not be responsible for personal injuries or property damage, loss or delay or change of itinerary incurred by any person or trip participant arising out of the act of negligence of any hotel or other person rendering any of these services or accommodations nor shall Alpin Luxe LLC be responsible for any injuries, death, damage, or loss or delay in any event beyond the actual control of Alpin Luxe LLC. By assuming all risks involved, participants agree not to hold Alpin Luxe LLC, its officers, employees, or agents liable for any accident that may occur in conjunction with the trip.
Alpin Luxe LLC reserves the right to make changes in itineraries due to unforeseen events. Certain activities on the schedule are controlled by weather and/or other outside factors. Alpin Luxe LLC cannot assure times at any point of an itinerary, because of weather or unexpected changes of schedule due to unforeseeable events. All efforts will be made to keep the schedule changes minimal and any cancelled activity will be replaced with an equivalent alternative.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Alpin Luxe, LLC reserves the right to cancel any scheduled trip at any time if the minimum quote of four (4) persons is not met. All rates are quoted in USD and are subject to change without notice. The reservation and cancellation policies used by Alpin Luxe LLC are standard in the travel industry. The nature of our business is such that our commitments must be made well in advance of your skiing, golfing and/or biking with us.
PRICING & PAYMENT DETAILS:
A deposit of 50% of the trip cost is required, on a per person basis, at the time of booking any Alpin Luxe LLC trip more than 75 days prior to the departure date. The initial deposit confirms your acceptance of Alpin Luxe LLC’s terms and conditions. This deposit constitutes a tentative reservation, which becomes confirmed only upon receipt of full payment, which is due 75 days (or less depending upon when Europe permits US citizen travel entry) prior to departure.
You will be sent an email reminder that Final Payment is due 75 days prior to the first day of your scheduled Alpin Luxe LLC trip (or less depending upon when Europe permits US citizen travel entry). Reservations may be cancelled if we have not received full payment by the due date. Last minute reservations 75 days (or less depending upon when Europe permits US citizen travel entry) prior to the scheduled trip must be paid in full upon making a reservation.
Payments can be made via Bank Wire transfers or Credit Card via the Alpin Luxe LLC online payment portal. To reserve your Alpin Luxe LLC trip, contact us at: +1 877-515-9765 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPIN LUXE CANCELLATION POLICIES:
The following Alpin Luxe LLC cancellation policies take into consideration costs Alpin Luxe LC incurs long before travelers depart for their destination. Alpin Luxe LLC strictly adheres to the following cancellation policies. To avoid cancellation and trip change costs, we strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance when you make your booking. Most Travel Insurance companies will also cover the cost of your airfare and transportation costs to the destination, even if it’s not booked by Alpin Luxe LLC. Click here to learn more.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way all of us operate. Since your health and safety are our highest priority – we’ve implemented a new cancellation policy through the end of December 2021 and have added a No Risk Deposit Booking feature. When vaccines become available (and dispensed), and the world opens up to international travel again, there will be a huge surge in people wanting to visit Europe. The surge in travel will cause a logjam with advanced reservations, so we’ve had to extend our booking policy which allows all our clients to reserve bookings in advance. This is important as we will now have to place deposits with hotel properties from 90 to 120 days in advance.
No Risk Deposit Booking:
In order for our clients to make advanced reservations in order to “beat the crowd,” we have instituted a No Risk Deposit Booking policy. For a fully refundable $1,000.00 deposit, you can secure any of our trips in advance (6 months to 1 year) to secure your spot. The balance of the first initial deposit will be due 120 days prior to the trip and the final deposit will be due 60 days prior to the trip. This allows us to secure hotel reservations far enough in advance to “beat the crowd.” The fully refundable $1,000.00 deposit can be applied to the first deposit or moved to another trip if client desires. Or, if a client cannot make the chosen trip, the $1,000.00 deposit can be refunded at any time prior to the 120-day initial deposit deadline prior to a trip. Please carefully read our cancellation fee schedule below:
Traveler agrees to the following cancellation fee schedule, which will be applied against his/her deposit and/or the full payment for the program. All cancellation fees are per person.
*to be used for future trips
120 – 60 Days
50% of Trip Price
60 – 0 Days
100% of Trip Price
Please note all cancellation fees are per person.
Refunds (Ski, Golf, MTB, Wellness, and Culture Trips):
All our Alpin Luxe LLC trips begin and end on specific days. No refund is given, in whole or in part, for un-used days or transportation, resulting from late arrival, early departure or for any other reason. Likewise, there are no refunds given for bad weather that prevents us from skiing, golfing or biking on any given day. Likewise, there are no refunds given for bad weather that prevents us participating in any outdoor activities.
TRAVEL INSURANCE & COVID-19
We are strongly encouraging everyone who books an Alpin Luxe LLC trip for 2021 and beyond to purchase Travel Insurance. There are two types of travel insurance: “Traditional” and “Cancel for Any Reason” options.
Traditional Travel Insurance is most common and includes a multitude of coverages from trip delays, lost luggage, medical, evacuations etc. depending upon the coverage you select. Our recommendation is to select the Travel Insurance policy that includes “skiing” and other action sports. With Traditional Travel Insurance, you can generally receive a refund on 100% of the trip costs (already paid in advance) if you are able to prove a medical emergency (subject to the travel insurance company’s rules).
The “Cancel for Any Reason” Travel Insurance Option is slightly more expensive and means you can literally “cancel for any reason,” but you will only receive 50% of the trip costs (that were paid at the time of cancellation).
A word of caution – DO NOT purchase travel insurance through third party vendors when making airline reservations – they are not reliable. Please use this affiliate link for Travel Insurance (also located on each trip booking page). If you have any questions regarding Travel Insurance, please call us at: +1 877-515-9765.
IMPORTANT: A MUST READ for those who decide against purchasing Travel Insurance, click here.
Alpin Luxe LLC does not carry health, life or injury insurance for our customers who ski, golf, ride or hike. It is required that you carry your own personal health & injury insurance and you provide proof of this before starting the trip. Beware – Most domestic health insurance policies DO NOT cover injuries in foreign countries. As stated above, please secure a travel insurance plan which includes an adventure travel option.
Emergency Evacuation Insurance:
In the case of injury to skiers, mountain bikers and hikers, helicopter rescue expenses will be charged to the injured party. We recommend that everyone carry some type of evacuation insurance as helicopter rescue charges are expensive. Please call us for further details if necessary.
Carte Neige: (France) ( https://carreneige.com/en/ )
American Alpine Club: ( https://americanalpineclub.org/benefits ) / ( https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/aac/ )
Austrian Alpine Club: ( https://www.alpenverein.at/portal/service/mitgliedschaft/membership-benefits.php )
Personal Property Insurance:
We also recommend that your personal belongings be insured against loss. Lost luggage on a trip overseas is a real bummer. Your homeowner’s insurance may not cover the loss. Ensure that your Travel Insurance policy will cover lost luggage and/or stolen property. Alpin Luxe LLC is not responsible for loss of passports, tickets, or other documents, or loss of or damage to luggage, personal property, or other passenger belongings.
As the world begins to open, it’s VERY IMPORTANT to realize we are still under a pandemic. At the present time (July / August 2021) whether you ARE vaccinated or NOT vaccinated, prior to traveling internationally (to an Alpin Luxe destination), you MUST secure a COVID-19 test and carry the results with you. This mandate is currently required by the airlines and the EU countries. As of now, you will be required to provide proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test upon check-in with your airline flying to Europe or Mexico. Call US for Details as these mandates are constantly changing. Alpin Luxe LLC is not responsible for any costs you incur if you are forced to quarantine in a foreign country due to not providing a valid Negative COVID-19 Test result. If you ARE vaccinated, consider downloading a digital vaccine passport application such as this one to keep your documentation, safe, secure, and easily accessible. We will continue to update this information weekly.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & SERVICES:
Each guest must obtain a passport and any applicable visas for his or her tour prior to departure. If a guest is unable to obtain travel documents or is prohibited from entering the destination country, our standard cancellation policy will apply. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the trip ends. Non-U.S. citizens should contact the embassy or consulate of their destination countries to ensure they meet specific entry requirements.
Travel to and from Resorts:
As with most beautiful European resorts, travelling to them is an adventure and half the fun – which is why your trip with us begins at the destination. We generally suggest you rent a car and experience the quality of European roads. However, getting to your destination is equally easy via train, bus, private chauffer or helicopter in many locations.
Most European trips begin with a Saturday arrival (afternoon) and a Saturday departure (morning), so please plan accordingly. Many of our guests like to arrive early or even stay for a few days after their trip. We can help you whatever type of transfer you prefer.
Due to overweight and sports equipment fees charged by the airlines, we recommend everyone bring their own ski boots. We have excellent ski/pole rental shops on-site at each destination and can arrange for these items – which, by the way, are included in some ski destinations.
The same goes for bikes. Most of our destinations have bike rentals on site – with road, MTB or E-bikes available – that are included in the MTB trip package. If you elect to bring your own bike, please contact us to help arrange shipping through our partner, Trip Hero.
Golf Club Rentals:
Since golf clubs are very personal, we always recommend bringing your own clubs to Europe via either the airlines, or shipping them through our brand partner, Trip Hero. We are also working on a program with PXG where you can get fit for clubs in the USA and take delivery at your destination in Europe. More on this later.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY & MISCELLANEOUS:
After submitting your deposit, you will receive an Alpin Luxe LLC Traveler Profile to complete. This profile must be signed and returned to Alpin Luxe LLC within 10 days of receipt in order to finalize your trip. The Traveler Profile enables Alpin Luxe LLC to be aware of any dietary restrictions, medical issues, sizing for promotional items, rental skis/poles, bicycles and understand any special requests you may have. This is important to provide the personalized experience that is central to any Alpin Luxe trip.
By submitting your deposit and completing your Traveler Profile, you agree to the following Traveler Codes:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other Alpin Luxe LLC guests, staff and travelers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for international travel.
- I HAVE been vaccinated against COVID-19 and can provide official CDC documentation when requested by any airline, transit authority, Customs agent, resort property, hotel, restaurant or tourist attraction. Furthermore, I agree to wear a face mask if required in ANY of our resorts, hotels, restaurants or tourist attractions. Alpin Luxe LLC has a Zero-Tolerance policy when it comes to adhering to mask mandates, at any venue or facility in a foreign country. The EU is NOT America – strict fines and deportation can occur if rules and regulations are violated. Alpin Luxe LLC reserves the right to terminate any individual’s trip due to non-compliance of a foreign entity’s regulations.
- I HAVE been vaccinated against COVID-19 and agree to any COVID-19 tests that may be required at any Alpin Luxe LLC destination as issued by the destination country, its transit authorities, Customs agents, resort properties, hotels, restaurants or tourist attractions.
- If I have NOT been vaccinated and are traveling based on valid COVID-19 tests in accordance with both airline and a destination country’s regulations (within 48-72 hours of arrival), and the test results indicate you have proven negative for the COVID-19 virus, you agree to wear a face mask if required in ANY of our resorts, hotels, restaurants or tourist attractions. Alpin Luxe LLC has no control over transit authorities, national regulations or other rules pertaining to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- If I have NOT been vaccinated, I agree to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth in the foreign country during my Alpin Luxe LLC trip.
- WARNING: If I have NOT been vaccinated, I understand that I may be at greater risk of contracting COVID-19 and its variants. I understand that contracting COVID-19 and its variants could require me to quarantine in the destination country for an extended period of time at my own expense. Alpin Luxe LLC is not responsible for anyone who contracts COVID-19 and its variants and will not provide a refund for their trip.
- I understand it’s my responsibility to arrange BOTH HEALTH INSURANCE and TRAVEL INSURANCE PRIOR TO MY TRIP!
- WARNING: If I have NOT been vaccinated, I understand the risk that if COVID-19 re-emerges and poses a threat before or during our trip, and our destination resorts, hotels, restaurants and any tourist attractions change their rules requiring face masks or decide to deny entry onto their properties, Alpin Luxe LLC is not liable. PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE PRIOR TO YOUR TRIP!
- If I HAVE or HAVE NOT been vaccinated, I agree that Alpin Luxe LLC is not liable or obligated to refund any portion of the trip due to changes in the itinerary because of any pandemic. It is Alpin Luxe LLC’s discretion whether to issue any travel credits for future trips.
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Alpin Luxe LLC will make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited and remain respectful of any Alpin Luxe LLC destination resort, hotel, restaurant staff regardless of incident. In the event of an incident, Alpin Luxe LLC staff will remediate the matter.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction. Europeans are very environmentally conscious. Trash is always disposed of properly.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of fellow Alpin Luxe LLC guests.
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Alpin Luxe LLC travel hosts, coaches and guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Alpin Luxe LLC reserves the right to refuse service during a trip to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less traveled means that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited in certain areas. I accept the risks involved with adventure sports and wilderness exploration.
- I understand that weather is out of Alpin Luxe LLC’s control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding or skiing.
- I will not wear headphones when riding or skiing.
- I will consume alcohol responsibly. Alpin Luxe LLC does not post bail or pay fines.
- I will be responsible for all and any damages made to a resort, hotel, restaurant property.
- I will not use my mobile phone while riding a bike.
If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the trip and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed portion of the trip. Alpin Luxe LLC reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behavior impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
Release of Liability:
Alpin Luxe LLC is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with skiers, bicycles, pedestrians, or automobiles; road conditions including but not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; epidemic/pandemic; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations or the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to departure will not be permitted to join the trip and the standard Alpin Luxe LLC cancellation policy will apply.
Limitations of Liability:
Alpin Luxe LLC is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Alpin Luxe LLC reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
While Alpin Luxe LLC makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices.
Alpin Luxe LLC recognizes that some guests may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared, but cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
Additionally, guests grant Alpin Luxe LLC permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all rights, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Alpin Luxe LLC. Guests agree that Alpin Luxe LLC may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Alpin Luxe LLC photography within this website is either copyrighted by Alpin Luxe LLC or utilized with permission from individuals or resort properties.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com or call at +1 877-515-9765