Dolomiti SuperGolf Retreat
With LPGA Teaching Pro Nicole Cavarra
29 May - 5 June 2021
- 7 nights lodging at the 5-Star AlpinaDolomites Gardena Health Lodge & Spa.
- Incredible buffet breakfast – always made fresh each morning.
- Gourmet Dinner (includes any special dietary requirements).
- Wine or Beer included with dinner (limit 2 drinks per person).
- Local transportation during your stay.
- Lunches each day at Golfclub locations.
- Greens Fees for rounds of golf at Golfclub St. Vigil, Golfclub Passeier in Merano, Golfclub Castle Freudenstein and the Blue Monster in Eppan and Golfclub Alta Badia.
- Welcome reception upon arrival at the AlpinaDolomites Gardena.
- Dinner at Restaurant Montchalet in Ortisei, Italy.
- A wine tasting event.
- A visit to Freudenstein Castle.
- Two 50-minute massages included at the Alpina Dolomites Gardena during the week.
- All access pass for all spa facilities:
- Saunas, pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, infrared cabins.
- Ability to hike, eBike and swim.
- Championship golf, fitness and wellness coaching.
- Customized, digital golf and fitness program to take home.
- Alpin Luxe Gift Bag.
- Flight to Verona, Italy or Innsbruck, Austria.
- Airport transfer to the Seiser Alm – Heli service available (Ask Us).
- Medical, evacuation and/or cancellation insurance. We strongly recommend every guest who books an Alpin Luxe trip take out Travel Insurance that includes evacuation and medical coverage. Please click here for more information on Travel Insurance.
- *Must provide proof of Insurance*
- Additional alcoholic beverages (other than inclusive).
- Additional spa treatments (other than inclusive).
Beginner - Advanced
Generous buffet breakfast.
Cakes and little snacks from 3-5:00 p.m.
Dinner menus with your choice of 5-6 courses, vegetarian and “vital” dishes plus dietetic dishes on request.
Salad bar and assortment of desserts every evening.
Weekly gastronomic events.
Free use of:
Indoor panoramic swimming pool.
Outdoor panoramic swimming pool with massage loungers and massaging jet sprays.
(Children up to 12 years are welcome in the indoor and outdoor pool under
parental supervision from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Thank you for your understanding).
Sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio-herb sauna, salt bath, aromatic bath.
Relaxation areas with water beds and loungers.
Fitness area with the most modern fitness equipment.
Shower-robe during your stay.
ALPINADOLOMITES HEALTH LODGE AND SPA
Restaurant with several dining rooms.
Mountain Lounge & Piano Bar.
Library with hiking literature.
Alpina Spa with indoor panoramic swimming pool.
Outdoor panoramic swimming pool with massage loungers and massage jet sprays.
Sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio-herb sauna, salt bath, aromatic bath.
Relaxation areas with water beds and loungers.
Massage and beauty area.
Fitness area with the latest fitness equipment.
Activity, relaxation and sport programs with trainers and guides.
Children’s and kids’ playroom with assistance.
Ski rental & Ski service.
Personal ski locker with ski boot drier.
Indoor golf simulator.
Seiser Alm / Val Gardena
As with most beautiful European resorts, travel is an adventure. There are two ways to arrive at the AlpinaDolomites on top of the Seiser Alm: The shortest route via car is from the Innsbruck Airport to the Seiser Alm in the Dolomites which is about 1.5 hrs. The scenery over the famous Brenner Pass into the vineyard covered Tirol valley of Italy is spectacular. Besides, you can always choose to extend your trip for a day or two of sightseeing in Innsbruck, Austria – one of our favorite cities.
Want to bypass the adventure and go first class? Take a helicopter from the Verona, Italy Airport directly to the AlpinaDolomites Resort on top of the Seiser Alm! It’s more affordable than you’d think and fast – only 45 minutes! Alpin Luxe has a discount rate with Elikos Heli Sightseeing and Transfer. Just be sure to book your flights to Verona, Italy and call us to arrange the transfer.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
ALPIN LUXE BOOKING POLICIES:
As the host, Alpin Luxe LC is responsible to the participants for all services and accommodations. Alpin Luxe LC, its agents, hosts, coaches, servants and employees shall not be responsible for personal injuries or property damage, loss or delay or change of itinerary incurred by any person or trip participant arising out of the act of negligence of any hotel or other person rendering any of these services or accommodations nor shall Alpin Luxe LC be responsible for any injuries, death, damage, or loss or delay in any event beyond the actual control of Alpin Luxe LC. By assuming all risks involved, participants agree not to hold Alpin Luxe LC, its officers, employees, or agents liable for any accident that may occur in conjunction with the trip.
Alpin Luxe LC reserves the right to make changes in itineraries due to unforeseen events. Certain activities on the schedule are controlled by weather and/or other outside factors. Alpin Luxe LC cannot assure times at any point of an itinerary, because of weather or unexpected changes of schedule due to unforeseeable events. All efforts will be made to keep the schedule changes minimal and any cancelled activity will be replaced with an equivalent alternative.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Alpin Luxe, LC reserves the right to cancel any scheduled trip at any time if the minimum quote of four (4) persons is not met. All rates are quoted in USD and are subject to change without notice. The reservation and cancellation policies used by Alpin Luxe LC are standard in the travel industry. The nature of our business is such that our commitments must be made well in advance of your skiing, golfing and/or biking with us.
PRICING & PAYMENT DETAILS:
A deposit of 50% of the trip cost is required, on a per person basis, at the time of booking any Alpin Luxe LC trip more than 75 days prior to the departure date. The initial deposit confirms your acceptance of Alpin Luxe LC’s terms and conditions. This deposit constitutes a tentative reservation, which becomes confirmed only upon receipt of full payment, which is due 75 days (or less depending upon when Europe permits US citizen travel entry) prior to departure.
You will be sent an email reminder that Final Payment is due 75 days prior to the first day of your scheduled Alpin Luxe LC trip (or less depending upon when Europe permits US citizen travel entry). Reservations may be cancelled if we have not received full payment by the due date. Last minute reservations 75 days (or less depending upon when Europe permits US citizen travel entry) prior to the scheduled trip must be paid in full upon making a reservation.
Payments can be made via Bank Wire transfers or Credit Card via the Alpin Luxe LC online payment portal. To reserve your Alpin Luxe LC trip, contact us at: +1 877-515-9765 or email@example.com
ALPIN LUXE BOOKING POLICIES:
The following Alpin Luxe LC cancellation policies take into consideration costs Alpin Luxe LC incurs long before travelers depart for their destination. Alpin Luxe LC strictly adheres to the following cancellation policies. To avoid cancellation and trip change costs, we strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance when you make your booking. Most Travel Insurance companies will also cover the cost of your airfare and transportation costs to the destination, even if it’s not booked by Alpin Luxe LC. Click here to learn more.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way all of us operate. Since your health and safety are our highest priority – we’ve implemented a new cancellation policy through the end of June 2021. Traveler agrees to the following cancellation fee schedule, which will be applied against his/her deposit and/or the full payment for the program.
*to be used for future trips
75 – 31 Days
50% of Trip Price
30 – 0 Days
100% of Trip Price
Please note all cancellation fees are per person.
Refunds (Ski, Golf and MTB Trips):
All our Alpin Luxe LC trips begin and end on specific days. No refund is given, in whole or in part, for un-used days or transportation, resulting from late arrival, early departure or for any other reason. Likewise, there are no refunds given for bad weather that prevents us from skiing, golfing or biking on any given day.
TRAVEL INSURANCE & COVID-19
We are strongly encouraging everyone who books an Alpin Luxe LC trip for 2021 to purchase Travel Insurance. There are two types of travel insurance: “Traditional” and “Cancel for Any Reason” option.
Traditional Travel Insurance is most common and includes a multitude of coverages from trip delays, lost luggage, medical, evacuations etc. depending upon the coverage you select. Our recommendation is to select the Travel Insurance policy that includes “skiing” and other action sports. With Traditional Travel Insurance, you can generally receive a refund on 100% of the trip costs (already paid in advance) if you are able to prove a medical emergency (subject to the travel insurance company’s rules).
The “Cancel for Any Reason” Travel Insurance Option is slightly more expensive and means you can literally “cancel for any reason,” but you will only receive 50% of the trip costs (that were paid at the time of cancellation).
A word of caution – DO NOT purchase travel insurance through third party vendors when making airline reservations – they are not reliable. Please use the affiliate link for Travel Insurance on our booking page. If you have any questions regarding Travel Insurance, please call us at: +1 877-515-9765.
Alpin Luxe LC does not carry health, life or injury insurance for our customers who ski, golf, ride or hike. It is required that you carry your own personal health & injury insurance and you provide proof of this before starting the trip. Beware – Most domestic health insurance policies DO NOT cover injuries in foreign countries. As stated above, please secure a travel insurance plan which includes an adventure travel option.
Emergency Evacuation Insurance:
In the case of injury to skiers, mountain bikers and hikers, helicopter rescue expenses will be charged to the injured party. We recommend that everyone carry some type of evacuation insurance as helicopter rescue charges are expensive. Please call us for further details if necessary.
Carte Neige: (France) ( https://carreneige.com/en/ )
American Alpine Club: ( https://americanalpineclub.org/benefits ) / ( https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/aac/ )
Austrian Alpine Club: ( https://www.alpenverein.at/portal/service/mitgliedschaft/membership-benefits.php )
Personal Property Insurance:
We also recommend that your personal belongings be insured against loss. Lost luggage on a trip overseas is a real bummer. Your homeowner’s insurance may not cover the loss. Ensure that your Travel Insurance policy will cover lost luggage and/or stolen property. Alpin Luxe LC is not responsible for loss of passports, tickets, or other documents, or loss of or damage to luggage, personal property, or other passenger belongings.
This is very important, and still a very fluid situation. At the present time, prior to traveling internationally (to an Alpin Luxe LC destination), you MUST secure a COVID-19 test and carry the results with you. As of now, you will be required to provide proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test to TSA, the airline of choice for your trip and Customs in that respective country. Call US for Details as there is a tight window (currently only 3 days) where the COVID-19 Test results are valid. There is nothing worse than getting stopped at the border of a foreign country and not being able to confirm you’re COVID-19 free. We are not responsible for any costs you incur if you are forced to quarantine in a foreign country due to not providing a valid Negative COVID-19 Test result. We will continue to update this information weekly.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & SERVICES:
Each guest must obtain a passport and any applicable visas for his or her tour prior to departure. If a guest is unable to obtain travel documents or is prohibited from entering the destination country, our standard cancellation policy will apply. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the trip ends. Non-U.S. citizens should contact the embassy or consulate of their destination countries to ensure they meet specific entry requirements.
As with most beautiful European resorts, travelling to them is an adventure and half the fun – which is why your trip with us begins at the destination. We generally suggest you rent a car and experience the quality of European roads. However, getting to your destination is equally easy via train, bus, private chauffer or helicopter in many locations.
Most European trips begin with a Saturday arrival (afternoon) and a Saturday departure (morning), so please plan accordingly. Many of our guests like to arrive early or even stay for a few days after their trip. We can help you whatever type of transfer you prefer.
Due to overweight and sports equipment fees charged by the airlines, we recommend everyone bring their own ski boots. We have excellent ski/pole rental shops on-site at each destination and can arrange for these items – which, by the way, are included in the trip package.
The same goes for bikes. Most of our destinations have bike rentals on site – with road, MTB or E-bikes available – that are included in the trip package. If you elect to bring your own bike, please contact us to help arrange shipping through our partner, Trip Hero.
Golf Club Rentals:
Since golf clubs are very personal, we always recommend bringing your own clubs to Europe via either the airlines, or shipping them through our brand partner, Trip Hero. We are also working on a program with PXG where you can get fit for clubs in the USA and take delivery at your destination in Europe.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY & MISCELLANEOUS:
After submitting your deposit, you will receive an Alpin Luxe LC Traveler Profile to complete. This profile must be signed and returned to Alpin Luxe LC within 10 days of receipt in order to finalize your trip. The Traveler Profile enables Alpin Luxe LC to be aware of any dietary restrictions, medical issues, sizing for promotional items, rental skis/poles, bicycles and understand any special requests you may have.
By submitting your deposit and completing your Traveler Profile, you agree to the following Traveler Codes:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other Alpin Luxe LC guests, staff and travelers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for international travel.
- I have a current and valid COVID-19 test (within 72 hours of arrival) indicating you have proven negative. With no accurate proof of a negative COVID-19 test, Alpin Luxe LC reserves the right to terminate my trip.
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Alpin Luxe LC will make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited and remain respectful of any Alpin Luxe LC destination resort, hotel, restaurant staff regardless of incident. In the event of an incident, Alpin Luxe LC staff will remediate the matter.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction. Europeans are very environmentally conscious. Trash is always disposed of properly.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of fellow Alpin Luxe LC guests.
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Alpin Luxe LC Travel hosts, coaches and guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Alpin Luxe LC reserves the right to refuse service during a trip to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less traveled means that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited in certain areas. I accept the risks involved with adventure sports and wilderness exploration.
- I understand that weather is out of Alpin Luxe LC’s control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding or skiing.
- I will not wear headphones when riding or skiing.
- I will consume alcohol responsibly. Alpin Luxe LC does not post bail or pay fines.
- I will be responsible for all and any damages made to a hotel room.
- I will not use my mobile phone while riding a bike.
If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the trip and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed portion of the trip. Alpin Luxe LC reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behavior impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
Release of Liability:
Alpin Luxe LC is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with skiers, bicycles, pedestrians, or automobiles; road conditions including but not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; epidemic/pandemic; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations or the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to departure will not be permitted to join the trip and the standard Alpin Luxe LC cancellation policy will apply.
Limitations of Liability:
Alpin Luxe LC is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Alpin Luxe LC reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
While Alpin Luxe LC makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices.
Alpin Luxe LC recognizes that some guests may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared, but cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
Additionally, guests grant Alpin Luxe LC permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all rights, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Alpin Luxe LC. Guests agree that Alpin Luxe LC may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Alpin Luxe LC photography within this website is either copyrighted by Alpin Luxe LC or utilized with permission from individuals or resort properties.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1 877-515-9765
Travel golf club bag
Extra golf gloves
Long pants and shorts or skirts
Short sleeve and long sleeves
Epi Pen if applicable
Extra Glasses/Contacts if applicable
Snacks for golf bag
**It is advised to pack as much “golf gear” in the
golf travel bag as possible, up to allotted weight
for airlines, as it helps protect the golf clubs during transit.**
Passport or ID
COVID-19 test 3-5 days prior to departure
*must bring test results on flight
GoPro or Camera
Notepad and paper to take notes for yourself during teaching sessions
50% deposit to secure your booking
Min 4, max 8 slots available - book fast, these trips sell out quickly!
Additional pricing options available at checkout
Ask about our PLUS 1 BODY pricing:
Do you have a husband, wife or significant other who would like to accompany you on a fantastic trip to Europe? We offer a discounted rate for those who don’t golf, but would like to experience Europe, the crisp air, incredible spa and fitness facilities and the beauty available at our exclusive resorts.
The perfect retreat to rejuvenate both mind and body.